Preparing for the end of an era, version 1.10.2 of the Omni Group’s task management app OmniFocus removes direct support for syncing through MobileMe, which is slated to go dark as of 30 June 2012. Omni notes that sync settings will now appear under the Advanced (WebDAV) sync method if you’re currently syncing via MobileMe, and recommends that you switch to either the free Omni Sync Server or another WebDAV service. OmniFocus 1.10.2 also improves Inbox workflow by displaying the contents of groups in the badge count, fixing a bug where contents of groups were excluded in Context mode, and ensuring the Next Action filter works correctly. ($79.99 new, free update, 22 MB, release notes)
- VMware Fusion 6.0.3 and Fusion 6.0.3 Professional
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.8
- DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.7.5
- OmniOutliner 4.0.5
- 1Password 4.3
- AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.3
- Paprika 2.0.3
- Security Update 2014-002 (Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Lion)
- Microsoft Office 2011 14.4.1
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206
iTunes Apps Tab in Landscape?
If your iPad is locked in landscape orientation when in the charging dock, apps in the Apps tab of iTunes will display in landscape orientation. (This also occurs when your iPad is not in the dock but connected to iTunes via the charging cable while in landscape orientation).