Apple has quickly issued MacBook Pro (Retina) Trackpad Update 1.0 for its just-released MacBook Pro with Retina Display to address an issue that affected the trackpad’s responsiveness (see “New MacBook Pro Features Retina Display, Flash Memory,” 11 June 2012). The updater will be installed into the Utilities folder within your Applications folder, and will launch automatically. (Free, 1.26 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
MacBook Pro (Retina) Trackpad Update 1.0
Experience pro-level features like iCloud Drive, palm protection,
a new easy-to-use iOS 8 interface and more! Get full-featured PDF
editing power in a mobile app today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen2-ios-tb>