A day after unveiling its updated slate of MacBook Pros, Apple released MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) Software Update 1.0 for all the new models — covering the 15.4-inch Retina Display version as well as both 13- and 15-inch sizes of the non-Retina models (see “New MacBook Pro Features Retina Display, Flash Memory,” 11 June 2012). Apple states that the update improves graphics stability, external display support, and USB 3.0 device support. (Free, 1.06 GB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) Software Update 1.0
Experience pro-level features like iCloud Drive, palm protection,
a new easy-to-use iOS 8 interface and more! Get full-featured PDF
editing power in a mobile app today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen2-ios-tb>