Offering a number of improvements and fixes, Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.2.3 more importantly resolves a security vulnerability with folder permissions in certain Office for Mac 2011 14.2 versions, which could enable an attacker to run a malicious executable and take control of your Mac. Apart from the beefed-up security, the release also improves stability in Excel when dragging to move a PivotTable row or column, improves Full Screen View integration with Word, and fixes an issue with some SkyDrive folders displaying as zero-byte files. The update also addresses several IMAP issues in Outlook, resolving a problem where some configurations repeatedly displayed “Cannot create mailbox” errors, fixing duplication of email messages when connecting to Gmail using IMAP, and adding a setting to control the polling interval used with IMAP servers to avoid intermittent “Too many simultaneous connections” errors. (Free update through the Microsoft Web site or Microsoft AutoUpdate, 110 MB, release notes)
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.2.3
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>
I also document a workaround in that thread.