Apple has released iPhoto ’11 9.3.2, a small update that brings that brings compatibility with the new sharing features in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. In addition to performance and stability improvements, the update now enables you to share photos via Twitter as well as Messages (Mountain Lion’s replacement for iChat). ($14.99 new from the Mac App Store, free update through Software Update or the Mac App Store, 669.7 MB via Software Update or 637 MB via Apple’s support page)
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
iPhoto ’11 9.3.2
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>