BusyMac has released BusyCal 1.6.4, which lands just two days after the release of version 1.6.3. That update provided support for the Gatekeeper security feature in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, as well as a few minor fixes (a dock icon redraw bug on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display and a 403 error when syncing an iCloud WebDAV calendar). It also added support for the Daylite CalDAV server. Version 1.6.4 was released quickly to fix a Gatekeeper code-signing bug that caused some installation errors. ($49.99 new, free update, 6.7 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard