BusyMac has released BusyCal 1.6.4, which lands just two days after the release of version 1.6.3. That update provided support for the Gatekeeper security feature in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, as well as a few minor fixes (a dock icon redraw bug on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display and a 403 error when syncing an iCloud WebDAV calendar). It also added support for the Daylite CalDAV server. Version 1.6.4 was released quickly to fix a Gatekeeper code-signing bug that caused some installation errors. ($49.99 new, free update, 6.7 MB, release notes)
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Add Notes to Pre-existing Recordings in Pear Note
While most people think of Pear Note as a tool for recording notes live, it can be used to take notes on pre-existing recordings as well. If you have an audio or video recording that you'd like to take notes on in Pear Note, simply:
- Drag the audio/video file to Pear Note and import it into a new document.
- Hit play.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
Now you can take notes that will be synced to the recording, just as if you'd recorded them live.
Visit Useful Fruit Software