Golden Hill Software has released CloudPull 2.1.3, a small update to the Google-data backup application that includes more sophisticated error handling and retry logic. With this update, CloudPull should experience fewer network issues or errors returned by Google’s servers that previously resulted in failed backups. The release also updates artwork for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display (though most non-Retina displays will also notice a modest improvement). ($24.99 new, free update, 8.3 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard