On 18 September 2012, Jeff Carlson is giving a free online presentation about the concepts and techniques in his book “The iPad for Photographers” at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). Over the course of the hour, he’ll demonstrate how to import photos wirelessly from a camera to the iPad, rate and tag images while still on location, edit the photos directly on the iPad, and more. This will be a live demonstration (not just a set of Keynote slides), and there will be plenty of time for questions. Register at Peachpit’s site and tune in Tuesday!follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Join Jeff Carlson for a Peachpit Photo Club Presentation on 18 September 2012