IGG Software has released iBank 4.6, which should improve overall stability thanks to a long list of bug fixes. Bug squashing highlights include a fix for an issue where the “actual expenses” figure in a budget didn’t update immediately after adding a category, resolution to a crash that occurred when downloading large amounts of data from some banks (including Chase and Wells Fargo), and a fix for CSV imports with unrecognizable date formats that didn’t prompt a choice of format. Additionally, the update brings support for Retina displays and improves overall budget performance while adding the capability to edit which accounts are included in budgets and to change budget periods. ($59.99 new, free update, 33.1 MB, release notes)
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.