Apple has released Server Admin Tools 10.7.5, which includes updates to its set of administration applications for use with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Server. In particular, the Server Admin and System Image Utility tools add NetBoot/NetInstall model filters for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air (Mid 2012) models. Additionally, the System Image Utility improves reliability of booting from NetRestore images, and the Workgroup Manager correctly sets the password expiration date for Open Directory users and shows the names of members of Active Directory groups. (Free, 195.67 MB, release notes)
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Search Snippets on the Fly in TextExpander
Have a large number of snippets and can't remember them all your abbreviations? Use TextExpander's Suggest Matching Abbreviations search feature. It makes finding your snippets fast and simple.
Set your hotkey combination by going to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys. Once it's set, to use the Suggest Matching Abbreviations hotkey combination:
- Type a few characters of your snippet or its abbreviation.
- Press your hotkey combination immediately after typing the characters. (Don't enter a space before pressing the hotkey combination.)
- A popup menu appears with all snippets that contain the characters you typed. Scroll through them and click the one you want.