Still considering an iPhone 5? Listen in to Chuck Joiner’s MacJury podcast with Adam Engst, Katie Floyd, Chuck La Tournous, and Mark Fuccio, as the panel discusses the size of the iPhone, how much difference the screen makes, the new EarPods, the speed of the processor, the battery life, the new camera, and a lot more.follow link
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Adam Engst Joins the MacJury to Evaluate the iPhone 5