Still considering an iPhone 5? Listen in to Chuck Joiner’s MacJury podcast with Adam Engst, Katie Floyd, Chuck La Tournous, and Mark Fuccio, as the panel discusses the size of the iPhone, how much difference the screen makes, the new EarPods, the speed of the processor, the battery life, the new camera, and a lot more.follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Adam Engst Joins the MacJury to Evaluate the iPhone 5