Glenn Fleishman joins Macworld’s Dan Moren and Lex Friedman in this podcast to talk about iOS 6 quirks, including what appears to be a bug that can allow an iPhone to consume cellular data even when it’s connected to Wi-Fi or in apps in which a “Use cellular data” switch is turned off. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Macworld Talks iPhone Cell Data Gobbling and iOS 6 Quirks