Apple has released Thunderbolt Firmware Update v1.1, which addresses a problem with the mid-2012 MacBook Pro (when using certain Thunderbolt cables) that prevented some bus-powered Thunderbolt devices from working as expected. The update requires Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later. (Free, 442 KB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard