Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to version 2.10.6, which also updates the Instant On component to version 6.0.2 in order to improve audio capture from VMware Fusion (as well as other unspecified apps). The latest version Audio Hijack Pro also improves capture from the Zoiper and Bria 3 softphone apps, adds ID3 tags to AIFF recordings for viewing in iTunes, fixes a bug that caused future timers to fail to be scheduled, addresses multiple AppleScript support issues, corrects display of the 4FX plug-in in the Effects area, and restores audio capture from iSight cameras. ($32 new with a 20-percent discount for TidBITS members, free update, 5.6 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Audio Hijack Pro 2.10.6
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>
Any thoughts, anyone?