The Omni Group has released OmniFocus 1.10.4 to fix a few specific compatibility issues in the GTD-inspired task management utility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. The update fixes a bug that neglected to include alarms in Due reminders published to Calendar, fixes a crash caused by using the contextual menu on an item’s notes, and works around a problem that caused the sync button to blink when using small toolbar icons. Additionally, the release addresses a problem that caused the Dock icon to render at the wrong size when using OmniFocus with OS X 10.7 through 10.7.2. ($79.99 new, free update, 22.6 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard