Apple has released AirPort Utility 6.2 for Mac, which adds the capability of extending Wi-Fi guest access across a network with multiple AirPort base stations. Additionally, the update enables you to add a WPS-capable Wi-Fi printer and improves international support. In conjunction with these new features, Apple also released AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.6.3, which is available for all 802.11n AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and Time Capsule models. The firmware update can be installed only from AirPort Utility 6.2, and if you don’t need its new features, it may be worth waiting for a bit to see if Apple issues an update to address some complaints that have appeared in the Apple Support Communities. If you have AirPort Utility for iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, be sure to update to version 1.2 to take advantage of these features. (Free, 20.64 MB)
Extend Mac OS X's Screenshots
Mac OS X has a variety of built in screenshot methods. Here's a look at a few that offer more versatility than the basic full-screen capture (Command-Shift-3):
• Press Command-Shift-4 and you'll get a crosshair cursor with which you can drag to select and capture a certain area of the screen.
• Press Command-Shift-4-Space to select the entire window that the cursor is over, clicking on the window will then capture it. The resulting screenshot will even get a nice drop shadow.
• Hold down the Space bar after dragging out a selection window to move your selection rectangle around on the screen.
• Hold down Shift after dragging out a selection to constrain the selection in either horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on the direction of your drag.
• Hold down Option after dragging out a selection to expand the selection window around a center point.
Visit plucky tree
AirPort Utility 6.2 for Mac
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>
Am I misreading or does the article claim that should only be possible form AP Utility 6.2?