Keeping up with Apple is hard enough, but when Google announces a boatload of products, updates, and services during a 3-hour keynote at the Google I/O developer conference, we’re happy to let others — The Next Web in this case — compile the list. Many of these announcements are relevant only to developers, but updates to Google Maps, the Google Play Music All Access streaming music service, new Google+ features, and a unified messaging service called Hangouts may be of interest to anyone using Google services. follow link
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- ExtraBITS for 20 May 2013 (20 May 13)
Rundown of Google I/O Announcements