Apple has released AirPort Utility 6.3.1 for Mac, which tackles a lone problem where some AirPort base stations failed to appear in AirPort Utility. It’s available via the Mac App Store, Software Update, and Apple’s support site. Additionally, version 1.3.1 of Airport Utility for iOS has also been released to tackle the same issue. (Free, 21.4 MB)
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software