If you can’t get enough of the decision in the Department of Justice’s antitrust lawsuit against Apple for ebook price fixing, tune into Gene Steinberg’s Tech Night Owl Live, where Adam continues explaining Judge Denise Cote’s ruling. follow link
Extend Mac OS X's Screenshots
Mac OS X has a variety of built in screenshot methods. Here's a look at a few that offer more versatility than the basic full-screen capture (Command-Shift-3):
• Press Command-Shift-4 and you'll get a crosshair cursor with which you can drag to select and capture a certain area of the screen.
• Press Command-Shift-4-Space to select the entire window that the cursor is over, clicking on the window will then capture it. The resulting screenshot will even get a nice drop shadow.
• Hold down the Space bar after dragging out a selection window to move your selection rectangle around on the screen.
• Hold down Shift after dragging out a selection to constrain the selection in either horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on the direction of your drag.
• Hold down Option after dragging out a selection to expand the selection window around a center point.
Visit plucky tree
- ExtraBITS for 15 July 2013 (15 Jul 13)
Adam Engst Continues Discussing the Ebook Suit on the Tech Night Owl Live