C-Command Software has updated SpamSieve to version 2.9.9 with added compatibility for the golden master of OS X 10.9 Mavericks, which was recently released to developers and will ultimately be the build that gets released to the public. C-Command recommends that you update to SpamSieve 2.9.9 before installing Mavericks, but if OS X 10.9 is already installed then you should choose SpamSieve > Install Apple Mail Plug-In. The update also adds a Apple Mail — Server Junk Mailbox script, fixes some problems where the Open Window command in Apple Mail wasn’t available, adds the capability to repair ownership and permissions of SpamSieve and Apple Mail preferences, and makes improvements to SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy. ($30 new with a 20 percent discount for TidBITS members, free update, 10.8 MB, release notes)
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 28 October 2013 (28 Oct 13)
- SpamSieve 2.9.10 (27 Oct 13)
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 14 October 2013 (14 Oct 13)