Vemedio has released version 1.0.3 of Instacast for Mac, upgrading the podcast app’s syncing engine to Instacast 4 and improving syncing with Instacast Cloud to keep subscriptions, played/unplayed states, and deleted episodes in harmony across the company’s Mac and iOS apps. The update also improves Auto-Flattr donations to content providers, fixes the Copy Podcast URL function, and improves local file sharing with Instacast for iOS 4.1.1. ($19.99 new, free update, 5.9 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard