Apple has released MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) Software Update 1.0, which affects only those who have purchased one of the just-released models (see “New Retina MacBook Pro Models Thinner, Lighter, and Cheaper,” 22 October 2013). However, as this update solely replaces the missing Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese OS X Software License Agreement with a fresh copy in your Documentation folder, you can probably skip this one, particularly if you’re not using either of these localizations. (Free, 5 MB)
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Set Hotkeys in TextExpander
Don’t just save keystrokes, save mouse clicks when using TextExpander by setting up customizable keyboard shortcuts, or hotkeys, for functions like Enable/Disable TextExpander, Search Snippets, and more. To set your hotkey combinations:
- Open TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Press the Click to Set Hotkey button next to function you want.
- Press the keys of your preferred hotkey combination when prompted.
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) Software Update 1.0
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and