A number of users have reported problems using the Touch ID fingerprint scanner in the iPhone 5s, and Macworld’s Serenity Caldwell offers some tips on reducing frustration. In particular, she advises scanning your fingerprint at the same angle that you’d most likely use to unlock the iPhone, and if that’s not enough, adding multiple scans at different angles. She also explains some situations where Touch ID might not work well, if at all. follow link
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
- ExtraBITS for 16 December 2013 (16 Dec 13)
Troubleshooting Touch ID