TidBITS managing editor Josh Centers, author of the just-released “Take Control of Apple TV,” joined host Chuck Joiner on the MacVoices podcast to talk about the book. Josh tells you all about what he covers in the book, and then he and Chuck discuss the Apple Remote, the addictive qualities of AirPlay, trying to teach family members how to work a home theater, and things Josh learned about the Apple TV while writing the book, before discovering that they’re “keyboard brothers.” follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Watch Josh Centers Discuss Apple TV on MacVoices