To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BASIC programming language, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has recounted how he wrote BASIC for the Apple I from scratch. His primary motivation was gaming, which he felt could spark a mainstream interest in home computers. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Steve Wozniak on How He Wrote BASIC for the Apple I