Uncomplex has released Mailplane 3.2.1, a small update that amends the previous release’s inline image feature addition (see “Mailplane 3.2,” 5 May 2014). Version 3.2.1 adds an option to enable or disable the inline image insertion via Preferences > Attachments. The release also automatically reduces inline images if they are wider than 500 pixels, ensures the cursor won’t disappear while composing a message, and fixes a bug that caused Mailplane to crash when opening a document with no set default app. ($24.95 new, free update, 17.3 MB, release notes, 10.7+)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- Mailplane 3.2 (05 May 14)