After quietly introducing the 16 GB iPod touch for $229 in May 2013, Apple has updated that low-end model to add a rear-facing iSight camera and a full suite of colors, while simultaneously dropping the price to $199. The only other difference between the 16 GB model and the existing 32 GB and 64 GB models is the lack of an iPod touch loop, which is sold separately. The larger models also received steep price cuts, to $249 (down from $299) and $299 (from $399) respectively. follow link
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- ExtraBITS for 30 June 2014 (30 Jun 14)
Apple Revs 16 GB iPod touch, Lowers Prices