Apple has updated iTunes U to version 2.0, with a bunch of new features for students and teachers. Students in private courses can now pose questions on the course, any post, or an assignment; and students in the same class can join the discussion to ask questions or provide answers. Teachers now have the option of creating or updating courses from their iPads and can use the iWork apps to create course materials. Students and teachers both can now receive push notifications for discussions. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Apple Rolls out iTunes U 2.0