Microsoft has released Skype 6.19, which adds support for using VoiceOver to select recent searches from the Add Contacts search field. The update also fixes several reported crashes that occurred when sending and receiving files, fixes a crash that occurred when waking from sleep, and ensures that older Mac desktop machines successfully return search results when searching for messages. (Free, 41.9 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to John May, Glenn Rosen, James Staudte, and MJB for
their generous support!