If you live in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, South Carolina, or Tennessee, you will soon have a limited opportunity to purchase certain Apple products without paying sales tax, thanks to sales tax holidays provided by those states. Apple has published a list of the states, their respective holidays (generally August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd), and where to find your nearest Apple Store. The tax holidays will also apply to online purchases made by residents of those states. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
How to Get Apple Products Tax Free