Apple Announces Strong Second Quarter -- Apple last week announced a strong second quarter, with revenues of $2.65 billion (a 28 percent increase over the same period a year ago) with a net income of $73 million. These figures were aided by the success of the Power Macintosh and strong growth in sales outside the United States, despite fluctuations in the value of the dollar and some money Apple lost in foreign currency hedging. This is also the third consecutive quarter in which Apple shipped more than one million units. [GD]
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Boost Netflix Volume
Is your streamed movie in Netflix too quiet to hear without straining? In Boom, click the Mac Volume button, then enable the Boom Volume slider and move it all the way to the right to increase your Mac's system volume.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 274.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Relax, It's Still A Hoax
- Web ZIP Codes
- ProCalc is Now CalcWorks
- Welcome to the Web!
- It's All About Trust
- By leaps and bounds
- Microsoft Licenses Lycos Catalog
- Apple EPCOT Showpieces
- Third International World-Wide Web Conference
- Shedding Skin - Thoughts on "Silicon Snake Oil"
- CompuServe as a PPP Internet Provider