No OS/2 for DOS in Mac, Maybe Power Mac -- For those who asked, the DOS card from Reply cannot currently run IBM's OS/2 operating system. Apparently it looks for something in firmware which exist on the card. Reply said they could work around the problem in doesn't software but don't have definite plans at the moment. However, IBM has reportedly shipped the first beta of OS/2 for the PowerPC, which could eventually result in a version of OS/2 that runs on Power Macs. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Show Bookmarks Bar in Mobile Safari
Using the Safari app on your iPad? Take advantage of the bookmarks bar. To display it, open the Settings app, tap Safari, and turn on Always Show Bookmarks Bar.