No OS/2 for DOS in Mac, Maybe Power Mac -- For those who asked, the DOS card from Reply cannot currently run IBM's OS/2 operating system. Apparently it looks for something in firmware which exist on the card. Reply said they could work around the problem in doesn't software but don't have definite plans at the moment. However, IBM has reportedly shipped the first beta of OS/2 for the PowerPC, which could eventually result in a version of OS/2 that runs on Power Macs. [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard