Apple propaganda is now available on the Internet via a mailing list. Thanks to Robert Winston <email@example.com> for alerting us to this list. Send email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with "sub pressrel Your Name" in the body of the message. You can also put the command "help" or "lists" on a line by itself to get more information or a list of lists on Apple's ListProcessor machine. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.