QuickDraw GX -- In preparing the three part series about QuickDraw GX (starting in TidBITS-243), I found the Peirce Guide to QuickDraw GX Printing quite helpful. Michael Peirce has converted the document into a DocMaker document, and you can now retrieve it via FTP. [TJE]
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 249.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Internet Video
- HDT and Stacker
- LaserWriter 8.2
- The Macintosh Client/Server Database Development Summary
- Workgroup Server 95
- AOL 2.5.1 Ready
- PowerBook Modem Updates
- More Apple Updates
- Free Internet Access in Italy
- Pentium Redux
- Internet Starter Kit for Macintosh, Second Edition