I confirmed with MacWarehouse (two weeks ago) that one can get a 7.1 upgrade kit without any restrictions and then qualify for the 7.5 upgrade. The only problems, which may be fixed by now, were that the floppy version of 7.5 was not in stock and that they didn't have or know about a CD version. A quick comparison showed that this is not a bad deal ($80.90) even compared to the user group special ($64.90), and it may involve a shorter wait.
The deal improves for people wanting to upgrade Now Utilities as well. A new copy of Now Utilities can be had for $29.95 from MacWarehouse with 7.5 (no additional shipping) versus $39.95 plus shipping from Now Software directly.
Extend Mac OS X's Screenshots
Mac OS X has a variety of built in screenshot methods. Here's a look at a few that offer more versatility than the basic full-screen capture (Command-Shift-3):
• Press Command-Shift-4 and you'll get a crosshair cursor with which you can drag to select and capture a certain area of the screen.
• Press Command-Shift-4-Space to select the entire window that the cursor is over, clicking on the window will then capture it. The resulting screenshot will even get a nice drop shadow.
• Hold down the Space bar after dragging out a selection window to move your selection rectangle around on the screen.
• Hold down Shift after dragging out a selection to constrain the selection in either horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on the direction of your drag.
• Hold down Option after dragging out a selection to expand the selection window around a center point.
Visit plucky tree
Now Utilities and System 7.5 deal
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>