Color-less Classic -- A friend at Apple notes that Color Classic users can move the contrast slider bar in the Screen Control Panel all the way to the left, making the screen go pitch black. It would seem that users in that situation are stuck, since they can't see the slider bar any more, but pushing the screen contrast button on the Color Classic's front bezel will bring the screen back up.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- Hazel 3.3.7
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4