Damaged Fonts -- Lloyd Lim <firstname.lastname@example.org> says that a good check for bad font files, along with other files with resource forks, is to run John Norstad's excellent virus fighter, Disinfectant (now at version 3.2, see below), which checks for and reports damaged resource forks. It may not catch all types of damage, but it is a useful troubleshooting tool.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- Hazel 3.3.7
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4