Rumor Correction -- Oops - Pythaeus wrote to tell us that Apple's forthcoming active-matrix color LCD PowerBook will be called the 180c and will sport a 640 by 480 screen, as opposed to the 640 by 400 LCD screens we are used to on the PowerBooks. Why do I suspect that the 180c will sell as fast as Apple can make them despite a ludicrous price? The PowerBooks strike me the best answer to the "PC's are cheaper" argument. When it comes right down to it, the more-capable and thus more-expensive PowerBooks have consistently outsold the cheaper PowerBooks, excepting the fire sale PowerBook 100s, of course.
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard