This award goes to the intensely designed Pinnacle Micro booth, which had fully enclosed walls and ceiling and a funky green neon waterfall. The walls seemed to be a brushed aluminum with a three dimensional design etched into them in such a way that I kept looking into the wall trying to make sense of the pattern. Needless to say, I never did, and what with the booth's green and purple spotlights, bright green waterfall, and neon pink plastic flame thingies, I found it a truly a psychedelic experience, and not one I care to repeat soon. I wonder what they sell?
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Published in TidBITS 158.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Lotus Number
- Nisus Drag & Drop
- Compatibility Checker Comments
- YAT - Yet Another Trojan
- Gatekeeper Message
- Nisus and Expressionist
- Macworld Expo SF 1993
- Most Interesting Hardware: SmartStack
- Best Giveaway: Video Toaster Tape
- Best Buttons: Peachpit Press
- Best Hat: Robin Williams
- Best Financial Reason to Attend: StuffIt Deluxe
- Most Promising Game: The Journeyman Project
- Apple Adjustable Keyboard
- Alert! Most Likely to Succeed, If...