This award goes to the intensely designed Pinnacle Micro booth, which had fully enclosed walls and ceiling and a funky green neon waterfall. The walls seemed to be a brushed aluminum with a three dimensional design etched into them in such a way that I kept looking into the wall trying to make sense of the pattern. Needless to say, I never did, and what with the booth's green and purple spotlights, bright green waterfall, and neon pink plastic flame thingies, I found it a truly a psychedelic experience, and not one I care to repeat soon. I wonder what they sell?
Show Recent Items in Snow Leopard
The Recent Items submenu in the Apple menu is handy, but what if you want to work with a file in there in the Finder, rather than open it? Just press Command when that menu is showing, and all the Applications and Documents change to "Show ... in Finder." This feature is new as of Mac OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard.
Published in TidBITS 158.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Lotus Number
- Nisus Drag & Drop
- Compatibility Checker Comments
- YAT - Yet Another Trojan
- Gatekeeper Message
- Nisus and Expressionist
- Macworld Expo SF 1993
- Most Interesting Hardware: SmartStack
- Best Giveaway: Video Toaster Tape
- Best Buttons: Peachpit Press
- Best Hat: Robin Williams
- Best Financial Reason to Attend: StuffIt Deluxe
- Most Promising Game: The Journeyman Project
- Apple Adjustable Keyboard
- Alert! Most Likely to Succeed, If...