A truly silly award to author Robin Williams, who has the third edition of the Little Mac Book out (it's getting a bit bigger, though), and pre-release copies of a new little book called "Tabs and Indents." I leave it as an exercise to the reader to determine the topic of that book. Anyway, back to the award, Robin once again wore the most interesting hats of the show while the rest of us dressed in our "Ken and Barbie Go to Macworld" costumes. I unfortunately forgot my fish tie.
Keyboard Shortcuts in Stacks
You aren't limited to using the mouse or trackpad to select items within a stack. Once you've clicked a stack to open it, you can type a letter to jump to the first file starting with that letter, or press either the Tab or arrow keys to move among the stack's contents. Press Return to open the selected item.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 158.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Lotus Number
- Nisus Drag & Drop
- Compatibility Checker Comments
- YAT - Yet Another Trojan
- Gatekeeper Message
- Nisus and Expressionist
- Macworld Expo SF 1993
- Most Interesting Hardware: SmartStack
- Booth Most Likely to Drive You Stark Raving Mad
- Best Giveaway: Video Toaster Tape
- Best Buttons: Peachpit Press
- Best Financial Reason to Attend: StuffIt Deluxe
- Most Promising Game: The Journeyman Project
- Apple Adjustable Keyboard
- Alert! Most Likely to Succeed, If...