Please note that this is the last week Nisus Software is sponsoring TidBITS. If you want Nisus's files from our fileserver, snag them before 14-Dec-92. Once again, to get an index of individual files, send email to <email@example.com> and to receive all the files in one chunk, send email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. I hope you find the information useful - I certainly did.
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard