Corrected PowerBook 180 prices -- Mark also passes on some new prices for the PowerBook 180, and yes, these were raised at the last minute. The PowerBook 180 4/80 is now $4,109 list, and the PowerBook 180 4/120 is now $4,469 list. Nice screen, but wow, that's pricey.
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software