Apple Support -- A friend writes in response to Tonya's query about how Apple would restrict toll-free support to people who buy through the new Apple Catalog: "I used to work on the System 7 upgrade answer line so I may be able to answer your question. Users who purchase items mail-order will have to provide their serial number, which will be their ticket into the support line. If you don't have the magic number, you will be referred to the usual avenues of support, dealers, user groups, and so on."
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- Hazel 3.3.7
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4