Apple Stock Rises as Tech Stocks Tank -- In today's stock market crash that resulted trading being halted on the New York Stock Exchange, it was interesting to note that Apple stock rose +3/16, whereas many other technology stocks fell sharply, including Intel's -5 1.4 drop, Motorola's -4 3/4 drop, and Microsoft's -6 1/2 drop. The only news that would seem to account for Apple's stock shrugging off the overall market fall was an AG Edwards report upgrading Apple stock to maintain from reduce, primarily due to psychological factors related to the expectation of more positive news emanating from Apple in the near term. [ACE]
Set Hotkeys in TextExpander
Don’t just save keystrokes, save mouse clicks when using TextExpander by setting up customizable keyboard shortcuts, or hotkeys, for functions like Enable/Disable TextExpander, Search Snippets, and more. To set your hotkey combinations:
- Open TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Press the Click to Set Hotkey button next to function you want.
- Press the keys of your preferred hotkey combination when prompted.
Published in TidBITS 402.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Claris Reports Record Quarter
- Apple Announces New MessagePad
- New Version of Quicken Released
- FileMaker Pro 4.0
- Speed Doubler 8
- Dutch Mailing List Available
- Sour Greps
- I Sought the Serif
- Subscribe Your Browser to TidBITS
- Moving on to a New Challenge
- HTMLbits: Taking New Software Out for a Spin
- Betting the Orchard