English Eudora Pro 4.0 to Be Available Overseas -- Qualcomm has clarified their position on international availability of Eudora Pro 4.0 for Macintosh. Qualcomm is creating an English-language version of Eudora Pro 4.0 that contains just the Eudora software, avoiding the export problems with PGP. Qualcomm will make this version available to their international resellers worldwide, as well as to their local "re-publishers," who will be able to sell the software to anyone. We're pleased to see this official statement and Qualcomm's support of loyal Eudora users around the world. [ACE]
Add Slides to Pear Note from Other Applications
If you have some slides in any application, and you'd like to add them to a Pear Note document, there's no need to save them out and then import them into Pear Note. Instead, you can send them directly to Pear Note through a PDF service. For instance, if you had slides in Keynote, just:
- Select Print within Keynote.
- Click the PDF button.
- Select Send PDF to Pear Note.
This can also be used to import other document types into Pear Note to take notes on them as well.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 415.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Claris to Restructure as FileMaker, Inc.
- Frontier 5.0 Ships
- HFS Plus Utilities Available for Online Purchase
- APS Files Chapter 11, Expects to Emerge Soon
- KeyQuencer Upgraded to 2.5
- Conflict Catcher Updated
- Immortalize Yourself in the Macintosh Bible
- OT 1.3 & Single-Link Multihoming
- Quark Security Zaps Legit Users
- Macworld Geek Party Guide
English Eudora Pro 4.0 to Be Available Overseas
Automatic’s connected car adapter with iPhone apps on
Automatic’s platform, drivers are able to drive safer and smarter.
TidBITS readers get 20% off all orders at <http://automatic.com/tb>