KeyQuencer Upgraded to 2.5 -- Binary Software has released KeyQuencer 2.5, a major upgrade to Alessandro Levi Montalcini's popular macro utility. New features include contextual menu support for Mac OS 8 users, an OpenURL command that opens any Web or FTP site with a keystroke, and KeyQuencer Helpers that simplify and automate macro creation. KeyQuencer 2.5 also includes numerous tweaks. Upgrades cost $11.95 for registered users of KeyQuencer 2.0 or 2.1. For a review of KeyQuencer 2.0 and general information about macro programs, see "KeyQuencer - QuicKeys Quencher?" in TidBITS-351 and "The User Over Your Shoulder - Of Macs and Macros" in TidBITS-357. [ACE]
How to Change a Bunch of Fetch Shortcut Passwords Quickly
Do you have a dozen - or more - Fetch shortcuts that all use the same password? Did that password just change? If you can manage a simple AppleScript, you can use this one to change all the passwords at once.
set password of shortcut "my shortcut" to "my new password"
Visit Fetch Softworks
Published in TidBITS 415.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Claris to Restructure as FileMaker, Inc.
- English Eudora Pro 4.0 to Be Available Overseas
- Frontier 5.0 Ships
- HFS Plus Utilities Available for Online Purchase
- APS Files Chapter 11, Expects to Emerge Soon
- Conflict Catcher Updated
- Immortalize Yourself in the Macintosh Bible
- OT 1.3 & Single-Link Multihoming
- Quark Security Zaps Legit Users
- Macworld Geek Party Guide