Immortalize Yourself in the Macintosh Bible -- Do you have a great tip relating to the Macintosh? The people who create the Macintosh Bible want to know about it for possible inclusion in the seventh edition, and they'll give you a brush with fame by placing your name in the book's acknowledgments. If you visit The Tipster Web site, you can submit your tip and check out the tip of the week. The Macintosh Bible is a venerable favorite in the Macintosh world; TidBITS last reviewed it in "Peachpit Updates the Bible" in TidBITS-343. [TJE]
Edit Last Expanded Snippet in TextExpander
Sometimes you expand a snippet and realize you need to make some changes. Instead of opening TextExpander and tracking down the snippet, use the Edit Last Expanded Snippet hotkey. Once you press your hotkey combination, a window opens to let you edit and save your the last snippet you expanded.
Take the time to set your Edit Last Expanded Snippet hotkey in TextExpander's preferences, and you'll save time in the long run!
- Peachpit Updates the Bible (02 Sep 96)
Published in TidBITS 415.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Claris to Restructure as FileMaker, Inc.
- English Eudora Pro 4.0 to Be Available Overseas
- Frontier 5.0 Ships
- HFS Plus Utilities Available for Online Purchase
- APS Files Chapter 11, Expects to Emerge Soon
- KeyQuencer Upgraded to 2.5
- Conflict Catcher Updated
- OT 1.3 & Single-Link Multihoming
- Quark Security Zaps Legit Users
- Macworld Geek Party Guide
Immortalize Yourself in the Macintosh Bible
Scan contracts, invoices, or receipts as PDFs with your iOS device.
Use OCR to make that scanned image into a searchable PDF with text
you can copy! Get it on the App Store: <http://smle.us/tbscanplus>