Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 430.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Antitrust Lawsuits Filed Against Microsoft
- Farewell MacWEEK, Welcome e/media Weekly
- Internet Explorer 4.01: Faster, More Stable
- New Photoshop 5 Learns to Edit Type
- Apple Logo Losing Its Colors
- AutoShare 2.3 Released
- Crossed Chips and Cables
- Apple Revises QuickTime 3 Licensing
- Look Different: Excellence in Apple Design
- Mac OS X: Rhapsody a Mac Developer Could Love
CyberStudio 3 Goes Live
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and