AutoShare 2.3 Released -- Mikael Hansen has released version 2.3 of AutoShare, his freeware mailing list manager and autoresponder. The main new feature is support for the "-on" and "-off" addresses that we helped popularize with the TidBITS list for easy subscribing and unsubscribing. Other improvements in AutoShare 2.3 include support for unknown accounts and enhancements to the bounce module, plus minor improvements and bug fixes. The download is 1.7 MB. [ACE]
Adding Links in Snow Leopard's Mail
Apple Mail in Snow Leopard now has a Command-key shortcut for adding a link to an email.
If you use plain-text email, this will not be helpful at all, but if you send styled email, it's a nice shortcut for adding URLs to your email messages. Simply select the word(s) you want to make into a link, press Command-K, and enter the URL to build into the link.
Published in TidBITS 430.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Antitrust Lawsuits Filed Against Microsoft
- Farewell MacWEEK, Welcome e/media Weekly
- Internet Explorer 4.01: Faster, More Stable
- New Photoshop 5 Learns to Edit Type
- CyberStudio 3 Goes Live
- Apple Logo Losing Its Colors
- Crossed Chips and Cables
- Apple Revises QuickTime 3 Licensing
- Look Different: Excellence in Apple Design
- Mac OS X: Rhapsody a Mac Developer Could Love