Keep It Up More Often -- Karl Pottie has released Keep It Up 1.4.1, a minor bug fix for his useful application monitoring utility. Keep It Up watches selected applications and relaunches them if they quit or crash. After a user-specified number of attempts to relaunch an application, Keep It Up can restart the Mac. Other features include the capability to open specified documents on application launch, perform scheduled restarts, and keep one application frontmost at all times. Keep It Up is $22 shareware and is a 186K download. [ACE]
Data Tables in Microsoft Excel 2008
Data Tables let you see how the results of a formula change as its underlying variables change. After entering data, select the entire table and choose Data > Table. Then tell Excel which row input cell and column input cells you want the table to use. Finally, click OK. Excel will crunch the numbers and present a new Data Table.
Visit Microsoft Mac Mojo blog
Published in TidBITS 439.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Racks Up $101 Million Profit
- OLE Security Patch for Mac Office 98
- Free RAM Doubler 8 Update
- Maxum Moves to Plug NetCloak Security Hole
- Griffin iMates USB and ADB
- AutoShare 2.4 Released
- Tenon Revs Up WebTen 2.1
- Disk Copy 6.3 Adds and Improves Features
- Newer Present at Macworld
- TidBITS Sues Spammer
- Closing the Book on Visual Page
- The Battle of the Bouncers, Part 1